Instructions for Abstract Submissions
Below are the guidelines/instructions for abstract and paper submissions. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission.
- Authors are invited to submit individual contributions to any of the Conference topics listed here.
- To be able to submit an abstract, you have to first register.
- Each paid registrant at AfriComp5 will be limited to two presentations and should be the corresponding author.
- Participants may be an author of multiple contributions, but can be the presenting author of only two.
- Submission of the full paper is optional. Its publication is on condition that a corresponding abstract has been accepted and presented at the conference.
- Please submit abstracts here.
- Instructions to write and submit full papers are available here
- Acceptance notifications of abstract and full-paper submissions will be sent according to this schedule.
- Final acceptance is contingent upon payment of the registration fee.
- Only online payments will be accepted.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to publish a full paper in the Special Edition Current Problems and Advances in Computational and Applied Mechanics of the open-access WoS-ESCI-accredited journal Mathematical and Computational Applications. The publication will be on condition that the authors have presented their paper at the conference. For any question contact the conference secretariat on email@example.com.