Instructions for Abstract & Minisymposium Proposal Submissions
Below are the guidelines/instructions for abstract and paper submissions. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission.
- Authors are invited to submit individual contributions to any of the Conference topics listed here.
- To be able to submit an abstract, you have to first register.
- Each paid registrant at AfriComp6 will be limited to two presentations and should be the corresponding author.
- Participants may be an author of multiple contributions, but can be the presenting author of only two.
Abstract Submission and Notification
- Abstract templates and author guidelines can be download here.
- Please submit abstracts here.
- Abstract submissions will be continuously reviewed and acceptance notification will therefore depend on receipt date.
Minisymposium Proposal Submission
- Minisymposium Proposal templates and guidelines can be download here.
- Please submit minisymposium proposals via email to the conference secretariat.
Full Paper Submission
- Full paper submission guidelines to the Special Issue “Current Problems and Advances in Computational and Applied Mechanics” of the open-access WoS-ESCI-accredited journal Mathematical and Computational Applications will be announced later.